Safety Training & Consulting understands you often need a safety professional’s oversight for jobs that may not support a full-time associate but where audits, general inspections and reporting must be done to satisfy requirements and Site Owner policy.
For this reason, STC has developed the Roving Site Safety Audit program. Simply put, this service-oriented safety offering provides a third-party auditing and consulting service at agreed upon intervals, thus keeping your job site safe, your crews motivated, and your reporting up to date.
The Roving Site Safety Audit program covers many aspects of site safety conditions and compliance including:
• General safety inspections that cover task planning, crew performance, and site owner audits and reporting.
• Reporting of unsafe working conditions and practices.
• Safety audits and inspections for areas including trenching, electrical, safe operation of mobile equipment, walking working surface inspections and fall protection.
• Variability of inspection times and multiple audit locations within a job site.
Contact Safety Training & Consulting
to discuss how our Roving Site Safety Audit program can benefit your company, keeping you on time, on budget & in compliance.
Safety Training & Consulting’s safety professionals bring extensive on-the-job experience to construction, turnaround/shutdown and specific project requirements. Safety staffing requirements are available to site owners and contractors for short and long term commitments in accordance with need. Regardless of the need for extended 24/7 coverage or a single shift, STC can provide you with the right personnel to monitor your team. Safety Training & Consulting’s reputation in project staffing is second to none, providing you with exceptionally qualified professionals dedicated to the safety of your people and the success of your project.
Safety Training & Consulting safety experts bring extensive on-the-job experience to your project in many areas including:
• Skillset specific personnel – Safety Training & Consulting safety personnel come from a wide variety of backgrounds and bring extensive on-the-job experience and a high level understanding to the task or operation.
• Manpower assessment, planning, staffing – STC can help you anticipate safety staffing needs based on the task, project or operation at hand. We look at the entire project and provide a staffing plan based on your needs.
• Regulatory compliance – Stay one step ahead of the game. OSHA and MHSA don’t call ahead to let you know they’re coming. Staffing your team with an STC professional ensures that when that visit comes your team is ready.
• Training – Safety Training & Consulting believes an educated worker is a safer and more productive worker. Our safety experts bring more than just skill-set specific capabilities to the project – they bring the ability to educate your personnel regarding safety and regulatory issues, making your workplace a safer environment.
Contact Safety Training & Consulting
today to understand the benefits of Safety Training & Consulting Staffing services.
Our team remains on site with all the necessary equipment and experience to provide lifesaving services should a critical incident occur.
Our Emergency Response Team’s services are often used at remote locations or within industrial facilities where a timely response from local Emergency Medical Services is not possible. Delays due to distance, obstacle or familiarity with a facility preclude an acceptable response time when relying on off site care providers to render lifesaving aid during a critical incident. Our ERT can be used to supplement your existing Emergency Response and on site medical personnel when an increase in on site personnel warrants additional ERT staffing.
Whether you need a team for one day or an extended period of time, Safety Training and Consulting can meet your needs and exceed your expectations.